These cards are physical postcards. Each card depicts a certain aspect of Philippine biodiversity, from Philippine Eagles to our pawikan! You can choose either an Animalaya card or an e-card for every P320 pesos you donate to adopt a seedling.
These cards were illustrated exclusively for our Road to 2020 rainforestation program by young artists from “Ang ilustrador ng Kabataan”.
Select from the available Animalaya Card themes in our Flickr site.
How to obtain your special Animalaya Card:
1) Donate online OR deposit to any BPI Bank of the Philippine Islands branch (not BPI Family Savings).
To donate online:
- Within the Philippines
Account Name: Haribon Foundation for the Conservation of Natural Resources Inc.
Savings Account No.: 1991-0036-02
- Outside the Philippines
Account Name: Haribon Foundation for the Conservation of Natural Resources Inc
Savings Account No.: 1994-0556-89
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
- Full name
- Phone number
- Your chosen Animalaya postcard theme (view themes here)
- Date and time you wish to pick up your postcard(s)
3) Once verified, Haribon will contact you so that you can pick up your card(s). If you do not receive contact within (3) three working days, please call our main office in Quezon City: +63 (2) 434-4696
- Haribon Foundation for the Conservation of Natural Resources Inc.
100 A Legaspi Street
Barangay Marilag, Proj. 4
Quezon City, Philippines (Google map)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: Can I have my card delivered to me?
A: Due to time constraints and to save costs, we invite donors to visit our office instead and pick up their Animalaya cards. You can also avail of our special event e-cards here as a more convenient option.
- Q: What is considered a working day?
A: A non-holiday, Monday through Friday. We are unable to process cards on weekends or holidays.
For more information or for questions, please email or call us at: