Join a tree planting
This 2017, our tree plantings continue on Mt. Banahaw and Mt. Cristobal in Laguna Province, in the Municipality of Nagcarlan & San Pablo City. Tree plantings occur from June to December during the rainy season, this way the survival rates of newly-planted seedlings are higher. At each tree planting you get to learn about:
- The native tree species you will plant
- Foresters in charge of using and teaching proper Rainforestation methods
- Local government groups & stakeholders
- The People's Organizations who help ensure the trees survive their first years
Though many have planted trees thorughout the years, more and more people are needed to help bring back our forests. It is more than an activity, it should be a tradition as it is a great way to connect with friends as well as nature. It not only contributes to a healthier ecosystem, but a healthier you!
Help us get more tree plantings started
In order for tree plantings to occur, donations must be collected to fund the proper propagation of native tree species and to support People's Organizations who sustain their own native tree nurseries.
To help us make this happen, simply participate in either of our Adopt-A-Seedling programs below:
- Adopt a Seedling
- Get an Animalaya Card
- Get a Haribon Holiday E-card
- Adopt a Forest with your family, organization, or corporate group.